Thursday, March 27, 2008

She is known as the PERFUGITIVE

Check out this recent news story from my home state. Can't we just smell good without getting busted?
A Florida mother is fuming mad that school officials punished her daughter for wearing perfume.Jennifer Jordan's 13-year-old daughter, Kimberly, was suspended from Eustis Middle School for three days.The Lake County woman said school officials had called her a month ago to inform her that Kimberly's perfume was too strong because her teacher was allergic to it."And that I need to get her a different kind. So, I … got a different kind of perfume," Jordan said.Kimberly wore the toned-down body mist for weeks before the school's assistant principal called Jordan to tell her Kimberly was suspended."I asked him: 'Are you kidding me? She's being suspended for wearing perfume to school? She's a 13-year-old teenager in middle school," Jordan said.Jordan complained to the school board, which cut short the suspension by one day and removed the disciplinary action from Kimberly's record. I am sure sending her home and making her shower could have been punishment enough.
Hey Eustis Middle School EUSTISTINK!
She wasn't carrying any weapon...strike that...it depends on what fragrance she was wearing. There are some fragrance out there the could be considered HAZMAT...you know who you are!!!
Read my previous post of "Too stink or not to Stink"

3 comments:

Perfume and Cologne said...

This blog is very informative; I am really pleased to post my comment on this blog. It helped me with ocean of knowledge so I really believe you will do much better in the future. Good job web master.
www.overstockperfume.com

Fragrance Perfume said...

I know an online shop of perfume retailer, go there and choose your favorite brand at a huge discount at fragranceville.com. Beginning of this summer, I purchased a bottle of perfume from there. I like it very much!!

John Petter said...

Great fragrance blog! Thanks for posting those.. Alexandra De Markoff